Saturday, March 6, 2010

Greatest news EVER!

Okay guys, guess what?! My laptop is fixed! Which is great because now I can write way more blogs and add way more images that I want because my laptop has an SD card reader. I'm really happy. I'll have those two blogs I promised you guys up asap. I just have lots of projects due soon.

By the way, I saw Alice in Wonderland last night, and it was absolutely spectacular. The imagery was gorgeous, and I found it very entertaining.

Speaking of imagery, I was playing around and doing a photomanipulation and this is what I came up with.
(The image surrounded by the text. See the full version here) If you didn't know I love art and graphics, and may go to school for them one day. (That or cosmetology.) Anyway, I gotta get back to working on those projects, but keep on the look out for updates really soon!

No comments: